Friday, September 30, 2011

What A Prank !

the mastermind : Isaac Ng Zhen Xian
that turn all our faces into TOYOL. what the heck.
this is how the story goes,
he asked us whether wan to see a real ghost or not
and he said that the ghost was as cute as smurf and we will wana touch it when we saw it

he told us that he tried this when he was at Langkawi.
hmph !
say out so that you cannot prank others liao :p

lmfao xD
LOL ! kena pranked !
 BUAHAHHAHAHA !
and and and and !
all of them adjust my time
they make it 30minutes earlier than the actual time.
they even adjusted the living room clock and my room's clock
very pro la huh? ><


and make me reached college at 8.30am which is
my lecture start on 9.00am and
i tweet about it at twitter saying my lecturer is late for 30minutes.
by the way,
my college labotary's clock is not working properly as well
cause when i reach there it shows 10.30am. fml.
damn bad one right?
arggggghhh.
and today me and ah chew aka my housemate aka my senior xD
woke up at 5.30am just to adjust Zhen xian's time
okay,
i know we are too free but have to because he is going back today ! AHAH
and,
he is coming back here again !
ngehehehehhe.
he really got many things to prank us laaaaa.
really bring us a lot of joy! :)

although you can tetiba jadi emo xD
see ya soon !
i know you miss us much and
our house suddenly become very quite
no one keep repeating the same songs with the superb extreme volume xD
no one that keep saying CHILL CHILL CHILL
singing the curry neh and UNDILAH.
what the..
i know i am abit kua zhang la
but i like ! xD
BUAHAHAHHAH !


got superb lots of pictures to upload,
but due to the connection
that have kelambatan speed yang melampau
so i can only upload this few pictures xD