Thursday, December 22, 2011

Back To Blog :D



i am back to blog again. 
nah,
i'm just too lazy to blog and nothing to blog la XD
ohya,
i started doing my part time job for 19days at KL which is at Sasa's times square.
i bet most of you know it is a cosmetic shop.
my ladyboss actually gave me a set of make up stuff and asked me to make up
but !
the problem is not i don't want to make up !
i was afraid that i may look like a zombie if i make up myself
because those workers at Sasa look great with their make up as they are pro on it already.
seriously,
thanks to Angel Yap for being there with me for 1week !
omg, you know you love and i love you too xD
she is my coursemate and also one of the close friend of mine
we gossip and having lots of fun after work !
Great time with Nana Yap too although she came for only a few days :(
suddenly miss my college friends now !
Just Bored and I dont miss those days working there xD
the Big head us ! Thanks NANA
me and angel 
we are not hungry, our mouth is just itchy. xD LOL


The second last day of working 
went out with Angel and Choy Leng. *thanks Leng Leng for the ride! * :)
and also went for the second round of supper with Tan Jaslynn the Cancerian xD
she loves to make my face look much more bigger than hers !


what i wanted to blog today is,
i want to tell you guys the two DON'T if you are going to cosmetic shop.
1. The lip stick
 Never ever try on the lips gloss or lipsticks tester.

omg,
can you imagine how many people had already used it?

so many people use it.
y you no hygience one ? xD

2. The perfume.
seriously when you guys wana smell it please use the paper that provided or spray it on your hand.
Dont EVER EVER stick your nose on the hole of the perfume.

IS DISGUSTING WHEY ! ==
i really saw people put it nearly into his nostrils. BUEKK ! 

that's all !
wait for my new updates ! :)