Wednesday, July 22, 2009

birthday birthday ~

tadaaa~
this is the present i like the mostttt !
from my 2darlings
wilian and fiona ~

guess what inside the boxxx~
tadaaaa~

dont think it is just
a simple CD~
inside that CD got their videos !
with our pictures,songs and their own video
for me ~
if u were me,i think u will cryyyyy~ xD
really very touched !!
lets look at the booklet first =)
the first page,
lets see ~

see how sweet we are xD
ahhaha..
ermm,4 to 5 videos and pictures!
the videos are absolutely very very touched
but cant upload xD
cos got their funny looks !!
wilian and fiona make this for 2days..
hahaha..
our friendship will surely last forever,
right?? =)

lots of chocolates..
there are a lot of hidden chocs..
from my classmates oso my buddies..
weeting,lifen,yilin,shearyane,jiaxin,
hweechin,ahtam~
thankss !

from 3super geng in studies student =)
lihui,pauline and
miss skinny felicia xD
thankss ~

cute teddy found on my
table in the class =.=
from yantong,marilyn,jolyn and stella ng ~
thanks yoh~
use this to kacau fiona in the class ~
really annoyed her xD

from wei hao ~
thanks ~

from my cousin,careen yow~
a crystal necklace
thanks!!
like it muchhhh~
overall,i really like all the presents !
thank you thank you!

last but not least,
ANGPOW!
received from my family and relativesss ~
this year managed to celebrated with all
of my relatives!
thanks again~

and thanks to those who SMSes me
and comment me on friendster~
this year i really have an enjoyable birthday!
thanks my dear dear friends ~

i am officially 17years old now!