Friday, July 24, 2009

T O D A Y

today received prezieee xD
from
weeting,lifen,jiaxin,tam,yilin,shearyane anh hwee chin =)
thanks yoh..
really din expect they will give me present again
because they already gave me ~

i like my name~
LUJING =)
actually i really terkejut when they give it to me xD
ahhahaha
thanks my friendssss !

okay,lets say about my class today

first of all ,
my class got
1. a lot of bees
2.a lot of mosquitoes

and only my seat there and fiona's
got a lot of mosquitoes!
why??
because fiona is an animal
(she say she is an animal de not me)
this cause mopiko liang to bring mopiko to school~
ya,fiona liang is mopiko liang =)

during english lesson,
she keep hentak her leg!!
of course my table also bergegar larhhh~
then wilian the BAD girl
turn back from her seat and draw fiona's leg
because she very noisy~
pity fiona,right?
and fiona screamed lorhh
biasalahh,
with her high frequency voice =.=

after that my turns to hentak =.=
fiona u larhhh..
fiona say because the mosquitoes suck her blood
then no more blood for them to suck dy
then suck mine xD

p/s continue bringing MOPIKO to school !