Friday, April 22, 2011

the part too !

i like this ! ♥
Part 2 :D
farewell farewell and farewell
how sad it is. ><
this is the second day after our finals.


went to I-city and Station 1.
loitering ! my likey xD
who doesn't like to loiter lerh?
went to I-city for the second time.
loaded with Malays. ==
well, 1 malaysia ma ~
lai,
enjoy the pretty lightning decor ~

so pretty huh?
♥ shape.



很美有没有? :D
okay,
enough for lightning with trees.
now with some human being.
HAHA.





using Samsung Galaxy S's secondary camera. :)


3beauties xD

spot me.LOL.



the weather is freaking HOT ahhhh.
remember to bring a mini fan along. xD

went to...
you wouldn't believe ==

i don't like animals laaaaa ><
the reason i don't like animals is
my close friends know it. :)
buaahahaha.

before heading back to Angkasa Condo my house,
we went to Station 1.

whenever there is a mirror,
girls will not let it off.
PICCA ! xD

me and Yimoon. :D

"快乐的时光 就是那么快过"
how true is it. :(
but i bet it is hard to hang out like this again
because we are going to be
busy with our own thingy.
got one chinese proverb.
what emmmmmmm.
"有心不怕没机会"
proverb ? i guess so lah. :p
luckily we got our own group in Facebook.
AHHHAHHA.
do keep updates at there!
take care,coursemates 们 xD ♥