Friday, April 1, 2011

WEDNESDAY ! :D

wahahaha,
very serious not? xD
last chemistry lab for general chemistry 2.
after that,
transformer and go to gym !
i think this is the second time i went
to gym at my second semester. xD

active wednesday like i never had before.xD
this is me !
lol,preparing for gym xD





i look so so so fat in here.
angle problem kay ! xD
everytime chiaumei is the one suggesting
to go for exercise and
no one will want to go one xD
she is the one motivate us leh.
and motivate me for studying as she is a 读书仔.
exercise for 45minutes?ithinkso.
then went to night market.
ahhahahaha
loss 1kg gain 10kg lo xD

we are having healthy lifestyle.
kidding.
apple + oranges + carrot and plums
are so so so great !
try it out :)

we saw RYNN lin yu zhong !
i am not a big fan of him
but i know him.
my 2seniors are so so in love with him.
cant get to capture the face of linyuzhong.==
after that,
i went to 100yen.
batu pahat got eh? xD
look at the Pepsi,
so huge in size. :D

chiaumei said next time
use this for ice skating ==

i am a big fan of disney cartoons
especially Mickey Mouse !


sinchan's xiao xiong biscuits.

5 of us bought this cute cups
as it have 5types of pattern.
i bought the Penguin cup.
Penginsan
and went home at 9something and feeling
very exhausted :(
bath and sleep like a log.

seriously,
i am having my Finals soon
really really soon !
have to say goodbye to my
beloved coursemates after finals dy ! :(
coursemates i grudge the most are
Yimun,Ahdong,Kahben and Yongyang !
random post ?
i think so :p


wish me goodluck for my finals!
JIAYOUUUU to me and everyone !