Wednesday, June 15, 2011

my awesome Sunday :D

is Sun-ah-day Sun-ah-day !
hahahaha,
i guess i will not do anything on Sunday
same goes to you right?
but for this Sunday,
i went for mountain climbing.
credits goes to my brother !
if you are close to me you will think that
it is impossible for me to go for exercise xD
i hate outdoor activities since i entered the National service. xD
yah,
i am lazy i admit. xD
we were suppose to start our journey at 4am.
but we set off at 5 in the morning instead of 4am !
typical Bp-rian huh ? xD
all the way to Semenyih drove by my brother
with Ahjas and Chiaumei.
TIRING LEHHH.
we slept at 1am the day before we went to broga ~

it was so so so dark !
luckily my brother got bring torch light :)
i vomited halfway before reaching the first top ==
dont know whether im nervous or what. LOL

so exhausted !
just reach the FIRST TOP !

my yen dao brother xD

this stone is so so so hard
to climb.
luckily there is a rope and everyone
is helping each other
even though we don't know who they are xD
FINALLY !
completed the Broga in
hmmmm,
2 to 3 hours i think ~

lots of mist ! love it :D

tired after 1.7km
it is impossible to continue for the 3.1 km ==
and the way to Gunung Tok Wan
is freaking sempit.

had wan tan mee and teh ice.
i'm TEH-TARIK-HOLIC xD
the dragon !

the horses !

and the monkey ! :D




thanks god that Ahjas got
bring her umbrella ~
walk all the way to see my shifu xD

MONKEY !
superb huge one.

after that we went to Rabbit Farm.



i am not a pet's lover.
this is because of some reason kay ? :)
but i don't abuse them.
HAHAHA.
this is a Rabbit farm huh?
guess what?
they let us visit the white-cute-rabbit here
but actually the other side of the farm
is the place to eat rabbit?
weird huh?
went back home at 12something and sleep. :D

that's my awesome Sunday ! xD
seldom happened to me because
i normally go for shopping
instead of this.
A BIG BIG THANK YOU
to my BROTHER !

HUHU ! :D


i was supposed to update this earlier one,
this is because i cant log in to
my Google account!
and i and don't know why.
THANKS GOD i retrieved it back ♥