Friday, July 8, 2011

the awesome one :)

hmm,
neglect my blog again :'(
seriously nothing to blog about.
just as usual went Midvalley the most and we go till very sien dy.
all shopping also very sien dy xD

im going to tell you guys about my Biology lecture aka Mr V.
not going po him kay ?
po him also no use liao cause he is not going to mark for our final papers also XD
seriously,
i would like to say that his BIO was superb duper triple geng !
especially on the freaking annoying GENES.
his major is on GENOMIC something related to GENE lo ~
he is going to Miami already :(



with those friends of Medic,Pharmacy and of cause FOOD SCIENCE ! xD

really enjoy during the lecture taught by Mr V
although very stressful lo ~
hmm,
i can say that this is the lecture i wont feel sleepy the most !
because he actually count how many times we yawn in class !
AHHAHAHA,
this make me dare not yawnnnn !AHHAHA xD

Anyway, just to let you know – thanks for being WONDERFUL students that I think many other lecturers would be envious off! You were all colourful and special in your own way and never once did any of you throw a fit with all the classes that I had to schedule in to chase the syllabus. I am very sorry that I had to do that. It was either I chase the completion of the syllabus or another lecturer would teach you instead. If you did not already know, this is my last semester in UCSI, whereby today is my last day! I will be leaving for my PhD studies in Biomed Genomics at the U of Miami, Florida where I will then remember all of you when I teach there! You are all pretty smart students where quite a few of you are still in doubt of your own potential! Never let your spirits down and never doubt yourself! Always have passion in whatever you do and you can easily succeed! As my last class in UCSI, you have still kept me inspired to inspire and in teaching what I love. Do keep in touch!

Goodbye everyone and all the best in your finals!

Best Regards

Mr Veerapen

this is the email i got it from Mr V.
isn't he is special ? :)
so sad he is leaving UCSI today :(
we will surely miss him gao gaoooooooooooooooo!

sir, good luck good luck !
Miami got alot of clubbing one xD
do remember us ya !
BON VOYAGE !
god bless you !
ohya, sir you are not fat kay ! xD